1 matching entry and 1911 matching sentences.

Sentences

油漆我們的房子。使用橙色的油漆。

Paint our house. Use the orange paint.

Source: Tatoeba

「我們有打攪你嗎?」「一點都沒有。來坐下。」

"Are we disturbing you?" "No, not at all! Come and sit down."

Source: Tatoeba

我們也幫助他們。

We helped them as well.

Source: Tatoeba

我們一定要保持雙手清潔。

We must keep our hands clean.

Source: Tatoeba

我們看到了珍游過河。

We saw Jane swimming across the river.

We had seen Jone swimming across the river.

Source: Tatoeba

我們登得愈高,空氣就愈稀薄。

The higher we go up, the thinner the air becomes.

Source: Tatoeba

我們畢業的時候送了一個桌上時鐘給他作為謝禮。

On leaving school, we presented him with a table clock as a token of our thanks.

Source: Tatoeba

我們沒有打算要攻擊他。

We didn't intend to attack him.

Source: Tatoeba

我以為我們能贏。

I thought we could win.

I thought that we could win.

Source: Tatoeba

如果明天下雨的話,我們就不去爬山了。

If it rains tomorrow, we won't go hiking.

Source: Tatoeba

今天是星期五,所以我們需要禱告。

It's Friday, and so we have to perform our prayers.

Source: Tatoeba

我們把它留到明天吧。

Let's leave that until tomorrow.

Source: Tatoeba

我們立即開始施工。

We'll begin work soon.

Source: Tatoeba

你覺得我們應該為世界和平做些甚麼?

What do you think we should do to make for world peace?

Source: Tatoeba

我們必須知道事情的真相。

We have to get at the truth of the matter.

Source: Tatoeba

我們這裡的天氣怎麼樣?

What is our weather?

Source: Tatoeba

我們從馬來西亞得到材料。

We get the materials from Malaysia.

Source: Tatoeba

以前從來不知道永恆是為了什麼。它是為了給我們一些機會學習德語。

Never knew before what eternity was made for. It is to give some of us a chance to learn German.

Source: Tatoeba

她給了我們一個模糊的答案。

She gave us a vague answer.

Source: Tatoeba

讓我們平分這個報酬吧。

Let's split the reward fifty-fifty.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆明天會來我們的學校。

Tom is coming to our school tomorrow.

Source: Tatoeba

我們偶爾會做吧。

Every now and then we do that.

Source: Tatoeba

讓我們放學後打網球。

Let's play tennis after school.

Source: Tatoeba

我們還剩下很多時間。

We still have plenty of time left.

We have plenty of time to spare.

Source: Tatoeba

我們五個人當中,他一定是那個會說最多種語言的人。

Among the five of us, he's surely the one who can speak the most languages.

Source: Tatoeba

我們需要改進我們的客服業務。

We need to improve our customer service.

Source: Tatoeba

我們把活動延期了。

We postponed the event.

Source: Tatoeba

你的傷風要快點好啊,下個禮拜你就又要準備好了啦,我們沒了你是不行的。

Make sure you get rid of your cold. You've got to be ready again next week. We can't do without you.

Source: Tatoeba

我們過馬路吧。

Let's cross the street.

Source: Tatoeba

我們被那景象嚇了一跳。

We were surprised at the sight.

Source: Tatoeba