1 matching entry and 356 matching sentences.

Sentences

我們應該告訴他真相的。

We should have told him the truth.

Source: Tatoeba

你不應該讓湯姆開車。

You shouldn't have let Tom drive.

Source: Tatoeba

我認爲我們不應該允許湯姆去做。

I think we shouldn't allow Tom to do that.

Source: Tatoeba

我想你應該節食了。

I think you'd better go on a diet.

Source: Tatoeba

家長或老師應該讓孩子們享受閱讀的樂趣。

A parent or teacher should bring home to children the pleasure of reading.

Source: Tatoeba

我知道,湯姆自知應該做的事。

I know Tom knew he should do that.

Source: Tatoeba

司機應該繫安全帶。

Drivers should wear seat belts.

Source: Tatoeba

我不應該做那件事的。

I shouldn't have done that.

Source: Tatoeba

我應該現在拿票嗎?

Should I pick up my ticket now?

Source: Tatoeba

他是個兇手,應該進到牢裡。

He is a killer, he should be behind bars!

Source: Tatoeba

你本來不應該付賬的。

You shouldn't have paid the bill.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該知道不要問小姐的年齡。

You should know better than to ask a lady her age.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該好好利用這個機會。

You should make good use of this opportunity.

Source: Tatoeba

你不應該放棄英語。

You shouldn't quit English.

Source: Tatoeba

我通常踏單車上學⋯⋯啊,說錯了,應該是上班才對。

I usually ride my bike to school. I mean to the office.

Source: Tatoeba

我們應該取消這次遠足。

We should cancel the hike.

Source: Tatoeba

總是聽到有人說何時會碰到貴人,也許我們應該問,誰不是我們的貴人?

We always hear people asking when they'll meet someone who'll help turn their life around, but why not ask instead who isn't that someone?

Source: Tatoeba

我應該喝茶。

I should drink tea.

Source: Tatoeba

今天是 2013 年 6 月 27 日。藍色夢想不只有一種,而是有很多種。國際語並非唯一。幾十年來,一直存在著其他拉丁語系的人工語言,分別屬於不同的專案。未來,有些人寄望於其他語言。但世界語,這個綠色夢想,卻成功傳承了一個多世紀。幾十年來,推行世界語的革命嘗試都以失敗告終,因為真正的世界語擁有一種無法篡改的藝術平衡。世界語依然歷久不衰。在藍色陣營中,我仍然選擇國際語。應該有更多的人給它一個機會。世界語的重音賦予了這種語言一種魅力,或許正是這種魅力推動了它多年來的生存。但世界上也有其他替代方案。

It is the 27th of June of 2013. The Blue Dreams are plural. The Blue Dreams are many. Interlingua is not the only one. For decades now, there have existed other Latinate conlangs, different projects. And in the future, some hope for others. But it has been the Green Dream, Esperanto, that has succeeded for more than a century. Reforms attempted upon Esperanto have met with failure over the decades because genuine Esperanto has an artistic balance with which one cannot tamper. Esperanto remains enduring. Amongst the Blues, my vote is still Interlingua. More people should give it a chance. Esperanto's accents give a charm to the language that perhaps boosted its survival over the years. There are substitute systems.

Source: Tatoeba

我應該洗萵苣嗎?

Should I wash the lettuce?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆應該放棄。

Tom should quit.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該先和你的父母談談。

First of all, you should talk it over with your parents.

Source: Tatoeba

您不應該信任這樣的人。

You shouldn't trust people like this.

Source: Tatoeba

我們應該努力做到生活的哲學;獲得的財富也會煙消雲散。

We should try to be philosophical about life; wealth gained could also vanish.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆應該沒有車。

I don't think that Tom has a car.

Source: Tatoeba

性別規範不應該規定個人如何面對或處理自己的情緒。

Gender norms should not dictate how individuals cope with and process their emotions.

Source: Tatoeba

我們應該讀报紙,不落後於時代。

We should read the newspaper so as not to lag behind the times.

Source: Tatoeba

我們應該更努力地工作。

We should've worked harder.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該把那些動物從籠裏放出來。

You should free those animals from the cage.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該穿一件大衣。

You should wear a coat.

Source: Tatoeba