1 matching entry and 205 matching sentences.

Words

必須
  1. to have to
  2. must
  3. compulsory
  4. necessarily

Sentences

人們必須用狐狸來抓狐狸。

People must use foxes to catch foxes.

Source: Tatoeba

我必須更加努力。

I need to go at it harder.

Source: Tatoeba

你必須跟我來。

You have to come with me.

Source: Tatoeba

我的房間很亂。我必須把它弄整齊。

My room is very untidy. I must put it in order.

Source: Tatoeba

她必須為自己的所作所為付出代價。

She has to pay for what she did.

Source: Tatoeba

我必須在一小時內做完功課。

I must finish my homework in an hour.

Source: Tatoeba

我的雨傘遺失在公園裡某個地方。我必須再買一把。

I have lost my umbrella somewhere in the park. I have to buy one.

Source: Tatoeba

恐怕我必須說再見了。

I'm afraid I must say goodbye.

Source: Tatoeba

我很累, 然而, 我必須完成我的回家作業。

I am tired; nevertheless, I must finish my homework.

Source: Tatoeba

在Tatoeba,你必須總是傾聽資深成員。他們會告訴你什麼不能做,以及為什麼。然後你去做。

In Tatoeba, you gotta always listen to veteran members. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it.

Source: Tatoeba

五點以前你必須在車站。

You must be at the station by 5 o'clock.

Source: Tatoeba

我們必須先完成我們的功課。

We must finish our homework first.

Source: Tatoeba

這個計劃必須保持秘密。

This plan requires secrecy.

Source: Tatoeba

我必須讀書準備考試。

I have to study for the test.

Source: Tatoeba

我不想做那件事,但湯姆說我必須做。

I don't want to do that, but Tom says I have to.

Source: Tatoeba

我們必須放棄這個計劃。

We have to abandon the plan.

Source: Tatoeba

你最好記住,在美國給小費是必須的。

You'd better remember that tipping is necessary in the USA.

Source: Tatoeba

我現在必須離開。

I must be leaving now.

Source: Tatoeba

必須獲得有關當局的批准才能進入這座建築物。

It is necessary to obtain the sanction of the authorities to enter this building.

Source: Tatoeba

你必須去醫院。

You have to go to the hospital.

Source: Tatoeba

會成功的男人必須請求妻子讓他離開出外打拼。

He that will thrive must ask leave of his wife.

Source: Tatoeba

不論黑暗如何遼闊,我們都必須提供自身的光明。

However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.

Source: Tatoeba

我們快要到必須改變我們計畫的時候了。

We're going to have to change our plans.

Source: Tatoeba

衛生紙用完了,我必須去買。

We're out of tissue paper, so I need to go buy some.

We're out of tissue paper, so I've got to go buy some.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆說他聖誕節必須和家人在一起。

Tom said that he had to be with his family on Christmas.

Source: Tatoeba

如果持續疼痛, 你必須去看醫生。

If the pain continues you have to go to the doctor.

Source: Tatoeba

在這裡我必須脫鞋嗎?

Do I have to take off my shoes here?

Source: Tatoeba

有人說,要深入理解英語,就必須先學好拉丁語。我不同意這種說法。

I don't agree with the theory that one should learn Latin in order to better understand English.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆必須賣了他的房子。

Tom had to sell his house.

Source: Tatoeba

首先我們必須處理這個問題。

To begin with, we must tackle the problem.

Source: Tatoeba