1 matching entry and 164 matching sentences.

Sentences

我們之所以罷工是因為公司沒有改善我們的工資。

We're on strike because the company hasn't improved our wages.

Source: Tatoeba

今天午餐時間,我們常去的飯館關門了,因為他們家在辦喪事。

At lunchtime today, our usual restaurant was closed because of a funeral in the family.

Source: Tatoeba

意外是因為他不小心駕駛而引起的。

The accident was due to his careless driving.

Source: Tatoeba

他們家小孩因為不聽話,被打了屁股。

Their child got their bottom smacked, because they wouldn't listen.

Source: Tatoeba

迷信之所以存在,是因為人無法接受巧合只是巧合而已。

Superstitions derive from the inability of men to acknowledge that coincidences are merely coincidences.

Source: Tatoeba

那別墅因為聽說鬧鬼所以很便宜。

The mansion was so cheap because it was known to be haunted.

Source: Tatoeba

因為喝酒喝太多,所以我生病了。

I got sick from drinking too much.

Source: Tatoeba

要和他們有效地溝通,只懂得說他們的語言是不夠的,因為溝通的方式是由他們的文化來決定的。

Knowing their languages is not enough to communicate effectively, because the methods of communication are determined by their cultures.

Source: Tatoeba

因為開關壞了,我沒法兒把它打開。

I can't turn it on, because the switch is broken.

Source: Tatoeba

人會因為體溫而在紅外線攝影機上顯現。

People show up bright on an infrared camera because of their body heat.

Source: Tatoeba

我們不該因為錯誤取笑他。

We shouldn't laugh at his mistake.

Source: Tatoeba

因為我們值得。

Because we're worth it.

Source: Tatoeba

當她看到媽媽沒在生她的氣,她的雙眼因為幸福而閃爍了。

Her eyes shone with joy when she saw that her mother was not mad at her.

Source: Tatoeba

因為我這份工作的緣故,我總是要打領帶。

I always have to wear a tie because of my job.

Source: Tatoeba

年紀大的夫妻往往喜歡禮金勝於禮物, 因為他們既不需要禮物也沒有空間放禮物。

Older couples often appreciate cash more than gifts because they neither need nor have room for them.

Source: Tatoeba

因為車子壞了,他們只好步行。

The car broke down, so they had to walk.

Source: Tatoeba

因為世界上的人不是講同一種語言, 所以現在很多人努力致力於翻譯。

Because people in the world don't speak the same language, much effort is now devoted to translation.

Source: Tatoeba

因為沒有公車,我只得走路。

As there was no bus, I had no choice but to walk.

Source: Tatoeba

我因為有你的建議纔能成功。

I was able to succeed because of your advice.

Source: Tatoeba

因為他做了不少壞事,我們可以斷定他不是個好人。

As he has done a lot of bad things, we can conclude that he is a bad person.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆在家因為他病了。

Tom stayed at home because he's sick.

Source: Tatoeba

Tatoeba: 因為你不能遇到夠多的法國人。

Tatoeba: Because you can't meet enough frenchies.

Source: Tatoeba

我偏愛繁體字。因為有大量的簡體字的閱讀材料,我也認識很多簡體字。

I prefer traditional characters. Due to the abundance of reading materials in simplified characters, I can recognize many of them too.

Source: Tatoeba

不要小看自己,因為人有無限的可能。

Don't look down on yourself, because people have limitless possibilities.

Source: Tatoeba

我們要罷工的理由是因為公司沒有改善我們的工資。

The reason we're on strike is that the company hasn't improved our wages.

Source: Tatoeba

以動物命名人的屬相,是因為我們的先民與這些動物有密切關係。

Our ancestors used animals to name the years of people's births as their lives were closely connected to these animals.

Source: Tatoeba

會不會是因為昨天沒寫作業,被留下來了?

Have you been kept here because you didn't do your homework yesterday?

Source: Tatoeba

因為 can 是助動詞,在疑問句中被放到了句首。

'can' is an auxiliary verb, so in question sentences it is brought to the start of the phrase.

Source: Tatoeba

他的妻子在醫院裡因為她在一場車禍中受傷了。

His wife is in the hospital because she was injured in a car crash.

Source: Tatoeba

因為你不夠努力,所以才會失敗。

The reason why you failed is you did not try hard enough.

Source: Tatoeba