4 matching entries and 637 matching sentences.

Sentences

你以后再也不会看到它了。

You'll never see that again.

Source: Tatoeba

萨沙和马莉娅,我爱你们,我对你们的爱超出了你们的想象。你们已赢得了新的宠物狗,它将和我们一起前往新的白宫。

Sasha and Malia! I love you both more than you can imagine. And you have earned the new puppy that's coming with us to the White House.

Source: Tatoeba

当心它。

Be careful with it.

Source: Tatoeba

如果不是它很重要,我不會問你。

I wouldn't ask this of you if it weren't important.

Source: Tatoeba

別去想它。

Put it out of your mind.

Source: Tatoeba

它花了我三天时间去阅读这本书。

It took me three days to read through this book.

Source: Tatoeba

我喜欢画油画,但是我不想拿它做我的终身职业。

I like to do oil painting, but I don't intend to make that my lifelong occupation.

Source: Tatoeba

这个问题一直困扰着我们,直到昨晚我们找到了原因并修复了它。

This problem was troubling us until last night when we found the cause and fixed it.

Source: Tatoeba

有時候我會想,翻譯這些連是自己母語的人都不甚了解,一看就知道是從哪本書上抄來的句子,它的意義到底在哪裡?

Sometimes I wonder about the meaning of translating sentences that even native speakers don’t fully understand. It's clear they are sentences copied from some book; what is their true significance?

Source: Tatoeba

我希望你会喜欢它。

I hope you will like it.

Source: Tatoeba

因为它在那儿。

Because it is there.

Source: Tatoeba

它就像我的尾巴一样,我去哪里它就去哪里。

Just as if it were my tail, wherever I go, it goes too.

Source: Tatoeba

通過實驗來證明它。

Prove it by experiment.

Source: Tatoeba

您看见它了吗?

Did you see it?

Source: Tatoeba

我看了這部電影,但它沒有那麼好。

I saw the film, which was not so good.

Source: Tatoeba

我无法忍受它了。

I can't put up with it.

Source: Tatoeba

如果我是你,我就忽略它。

If I were you, I would ignore it.

Source: Tatoeba

忧愁就像魔鬼一样,它伤害不了不害怕它的人。

Worries are like ghosts - those who aren't afraid of them can't suffer at their hands.

Source: Tatoeba

告诉我拿它做什么。

Tell me what to do with it.

Source: Tatoeba

我可以把它放在这儿吗?

May I put it down here?

May I put it here?

Source: Tatoeba

把它保存在外接式硬碟。

Save it on the external hard drive.

Source: Tatoeba

我们不要讨论它。

Let's not discuss it.

Source: Tatoeba

你下次來的時候,別忘了把它還給我。

Next time you come, don't forget to give it back to me.

Source: Tatoeba

把它当成友好的建议,但我认为你应该多运动来保持你自己的体型和健康。

Take this as friendly advice: I think you should do sport more often to keep yourself fit.

Source: Tatoeba

你把我的鋼筆怎麼了? 一分鐘前它還在這裡。

What have you done with my pen? It was here a minute ago.

Source: Tatoeba

它没有吃。

It didn't eat.

Source: Tatoeba

不要让他碰它。

Don't let him touch it.

Source: Tatoeba

如果它是高品質的東西我會很樂意多付一點錢。

I'd gladly pay more for something if it's of high quality.

Source: Tatoeba

它是一個晴朗的日子。

It's a clear day.

Source: Tatoeba

把它相较于其他有意思的活动:去电影院,看书,散步,跟朋友聊天等等。

Compare it to other enjoyable activities: going to the cinema, reading books, going for walks, chatting to friends etc.

Source: Tatoeba