2 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

他決定了要當醫生。

He made up his mind to be a doctor.

Source: Tatoeba

你當醫生很久了嗎?

Have you been working long as a doctor?

Have you been working as a doctor for long?

Have you been a doctor for long?

Source: Tatoeba

當我告知她那件消息時,懷特小姐哭了出來。

Mrs. White broke into tears when I told her the news.

Source: Tatoeba

當我閱讀的時候,我最快樂。

I am happiest when I am reading.

Source: Tatoeba

當他進來的時候, 我正在寫信。

I was writing a letter when he came.

Source: Tatoeba

當他跌倒時,他傷了他的左腳。

He hurt his left foot when he fell.

Source: Tatoeba

當我有一個懷孕的妻子,而我取下我的結婚戒指去約會派對是可行的事嗎?

Is it OK for me to remove my wedding ring and go to a dating party when I have a pregnant wife?

Source: Tatoeba

當你過馬路的時候要當心汽車。

Watch out for cars when you cross the street.

Look out for cars when you cross the road.

Source: Tatoeba

當聽到這個消息她看起來高興。

She looks happy on hearing the news.

Source: Tatoeba

你贊成也好,不贊成也好,我也會推薦他當主席的。

I'll recommend him as chairman, whether you are in favour of it or not.

Source: Tatoeba

當我醒來時,天正下著雪。

When I awoke, it was snowing.

Source: Tatoeba

當你年輕的時候, 你應該多讀點兒書。

While you're young, you should read a lot.

Source: Tatoeba

當我還是個孩子時,他經常來看望我們。

He would often come to see us when I was a child.

Source: Tatoeba

當你提出一個問題,你期望得到答案。

When you pose a question, you expect an answer.

Source: Tatoeba

當你想說"我保證", 如果你說"koko ni chikaimasu", 你聽起來會更象一個本地人。

When you want to say "I promise", if you say "koko ni chikaimasu" you'll sound more like a native.

Source: Tatoeba

當你打電話來時, 我們正在談論你。

We were just talking about you when you called.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆把幾個木箱子當椅子用。

Tom utilized some wooden chests as chairs.

Source: Tatoeba

當我到的時候,她已經走了。

She had already gone when I arrived.

Source: Tatoeba

當計數器的數值達到預設的「幸運號碼」時,就會顯示一則恭喜訊息。

When the counter value reaches the assigned 'lucky-number' it displays a congratulatory message.

Source: Tatoeba

當麗瑪開始誇獎齊里時,齊里就像七月的冰淇淋一樣融化了。

Ziri was melting like ice cream in July when Rima started complimenting him.

Source: Tatoeba

他以當老師為生。

He earned his living as a teacher.

Source: Tatoeba

當你試圖去證明某件事, 有助於了解它是真的。

When you're trying to prove something, it helps to know it's true.

Source: Tatoeba

當你在指「發明」的時候,不要用「發現」這個字。

Don't use "discover" when you mean "invent".

Source: Tatoeba

當你到達時寄封信給我。

Send me a letter when you arrive.

Source: Tatoeba

我想吃蛋糕當點心。

I'd like to have cake for dessert.

Source: Tatoeba

當牛舍的暖氣壞了, 你就會有牛奶味的冰塊。

When the heater in the barn fails, you get milk-flavoured ice cubes.

Source: Tatoeba

你要當媽了。

You're going to be a mommy.

Source: Tatoeba

人類食衣住行娛樂用的每一件東西都是全世界的人一起幫我們做出來的,而且參與的每個人都只知道怎麼創造一小部分,沒有例外。因此當我們決定幫自己一把來幫助全世界,只要全力關注創造,全世界的人都會幫我們。

Humanity's food, cloth, place of living, transport, entertainment are all created together by people around the globe. Also, people who partake in these activities only know a fraction of how the parts are created, without exception. Therefore, when we decide to help ourselves to help the entire world, as long as we focus with our entire being to create, the entire world will help us.

Source: Tatoeba

出去釣魚前,他挖出一些蟲子當餌。

Before he went fishing, he dug up some worms for bait.

Source: Tatoeba

當雞像煎餅一樣平的時候, 那麼一定是拖拉機跑得比它們快。

When the chickens are flat as pancakes, then again the tractor must have been faster than them.

Source: Tatoeba