4 matching entries and 637 matching sentences.

Sentences

由於它的起源,加拿大英語具有美國英語和​​英國英語兩者的特色。

Because of its origins, Canadian English has features of both American and British English.

Source: Tatoeba

它偶尔会发生。

It happens occasionally.

Source: Tatoeba

我把它留在桌上了。

I left it on the table.

Source: Tatoeba

它相当大。

It's quite large.

Source: Tatoeba

这个产品称它能帮助你减肥。

This product claims to help you lose weight.

Source: Tatoeba

我不記得我看過這封信, 但或許我讀過它。

I do not remember seeing the letter, but perhaps I read it.

Source: Tatoeba

我在百貨公司買了它。

I bought it at a department store.

Source: Tatoeba

我无法阻止它。

I cannot stop it.

I can't stop it.

Source: Tatoeba

他收到這封信後,讀也沒讀就把它燒了。

After he received the letter, he burned it without even reading it.

Source: Tatoeba

它很正常。

It's very normal.

Source: Tatoeba

我們決不能把它兩箇混淆。

We must never confuse the two.

Source: Tatoeba

我认为它是我的敌人。

I think it is my enemy.

Source: Tatoeba

昨天是歷史,明天是謎團,只有今天是天賜的禮物。那就是它為什麼被稱作「當下」的原因。

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present".

Source: Tatoeba

我也不喜欢谷歌翻译,但是我经常会使用它作为参考。

I don't like Google Translate either, but I always use it for reference.

Source: Tatoeba

它跟我没关系。

It has nothing to do with me.

Source: Tatoeba

只要推门就好了。它自己会锁上的。

Just pull the door shut. It'll lock by itself.

Source: Tatoeba

請把椅子拿走,它擋著道兒了。

Please remove that chair because it is in the way.

Source: Tatoeba

它揭示了谣言的真相。

It proved the truth of the rumor.

Source: Tatoeba

你试过重新启动它吗?

Have you tried rebooting it?

Source: Tatoeba

它没吃。

It did not eat.

Source: Tatoeba

爲了記住那件事,他把它寫下來。

He penned it down so as to not forget it.

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道它是从哪里来的。

I didn't know where it came from.

Source: Tatoeba

汤姆错过了它。

Tom missed it.

Source: Tatoeba

但它聞起來很奇怪。

But it smells strange.

Source: Tatoeba

我希望再次见到它。

I hope I see it again.

I hope to see it again.

Source: Tatoeba

留着你的钱吧,我不想要它。

Keep your money. I don't want it.

Source: Tatoeba

盡快把它完成。

Get it done as soon as possible.

Source: Tatoeba

它很獨特。

It's unique.

Source: Tatoeba

他們趁炸彈還沒有爆炸的時候就把它拆掉了。

They defused the bomb before it could blow up.

Source: Tatoeba

我有一天醒來發現上帝將毛髮植在了我的面頰上,我給它剃了。我次日醒來又發現上帝在我的臉上種了毛髮,我又給它剃了。當我第三天發現上帝再一次把毛髮植在我臉上時,我絕定接受上帝的旨意。我就這樣有了鬍子。

One day, I woke up to find that God had put hair on my face. I shaved it off. The next day, I found that God had put it back on my face, so I shaved it off again. On the third day, when I found that God had put hair back on my face again, I decided to let God have his way. That's why I have a beard.

Source: Tatoeba