2 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Words

wéi
variant of wéi
wèi
variant of wèi

Sentences

你爲什麼讓我看這箇?

Why did you show me this?

Source: Tatoeba

我能爲你做點什麼嗎?

Can I do anything for you?

Source: Tatoeba

我真的認爲我們該做。

I really think we should do this.

Source: Tatoeba

旅行社會爲你安排去安達盧西亞的旅行。

A travel agent will arrange an excursion to Andalusia for you.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆爲了當海洋生物學家學習。

Tom is studying to become a marine biologist.

Source: Tatoeba

爲什麽騙人呢?

Why do you lie?

Source: Tatoeba

Tom很困因爲昨天晚上沒睡好。

Tom is very sleepy, because he didn't sleep well last night.

Source: Tatoeba

你爲了什麼來到了西班牙呢?

Why did you come to Spain?

Source: Tatoeba

我想讓她以我爲傲。

I want to make her proud of me.

Source: Tatoeba

我們爲什麼失敗了?

Why did we fail?

Source: Tatoeba

你認爲這是箇預兆嗎?

Do you think it's a sign?

Source: Tatoeba

爲什麽你星期六來不了?

Why couldn't you come on Saturday?

Source: Tatoeba

關於另一個星球的故事:在一個遙遠的星球上,藍天上有兩顆太陽,「盛」與「麗」。 一孩童問於其母:「亲愛的母亲啊,爲何天中有兩個太陽?」其母曰:「此爲何等問題?眼睛你有幾個?兩個。手有幾隻?兩隻。」孩童答:「可是母亲,鼻子我只有一個呀⋯⋯」

A Story on Another Planet: On a faraway planet, there are two suns in the blue sky, Strong and Beauteous. A child asketh the mother, "Dearest mother, why are there two suns in the sky?" Saith the mother, "Oh, what kind of question is that? How many eyes hast thou? 'Tis two. How many hands hast thou? 'Tis two." The child respondeth, "But, mother, I have but one nose..."

Source: Tatoeba

你認爲湯姆做了的事,湯姆不可能做。

Tom can't have done what you think he did.

Source: Tatoeba

你爲甚麼不讓我考駕照呢?

Why wouldn't you let me get a driver's license?

Source: Tatoeba

我想成爲哲學家。

I wanted to become a philosopher.

Source: Tatoeba

你没收到成爲智人的軟體更新嗎?

Didn't you get the Homo Sapiens update?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆是因爲我纔在這裡的。

Tom is here because of me.

Source: Tatoeba

爲我高興吧。

Be happy for me.

Source: Tatoeba

她的爸爸不來因爲太忙了。

Her dad won't come, he is very busy.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆認爲他跟我有關係。

Tom thinks that he's related to me.

Source: Tatoeba

警察以走私爲由逮捕了他。

The police arrested him for smuggling.

Source: Tatoeba

你把我從床上叫起來就是爲了這個?

This is what you got me out of bed for?

Source: Tatoeba

爲了記住那件事,他把它寫下來。

He penned it down so as to not forget it.

Source: Tatoeba

人的行爲不總是理性的。

People don't always behave rationally.

Source: Tatoeba

你爲什麼在這裡坐著?

Why are you just sitting there?

Source: Tatoeba

別爲這事擔心。

Don't worry about this.

Source: Tatoeba

我認爲我知道誰偷了你的手錶。

I think I know who stole your watch.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆想跟瑪麗好只是爲了錢。

Tom wants Mary only for the money.

Source: Tatoeba

維京1號和2號成爲了最先在火星表面成功著陸的空間探測器。

Vikings 1 and 2 became the first space probes to successfully land on the surface of Mars.

Source: Tatoeba