1 matching entry and 182 matching sentences.

Sentences

為什麼改變那麼難?

Why is change so hard?

Source: Tatoeba

為什麼我越來越胖的?

Why am I getting fatter and fatter?

Source: Tatoeba

你為什麼只攔下了外國人?

Why did you stop only the foreigners?

Why did you only stop the foreigners?

Source: Tatoeba

你為什麼不再試一次?

Why don't you give it another try?

Source: Tatoeba

為什麼要擔心Tom?

Why worry about Tom?

Source: Tatoeba

我就是搞不明白為什麼他那樣做了。

I just couldn't understand why he did that.

Source: Tatoeba

為什麼她早回家了?

Why did she come home early?

Source: Tatoeba

我為什麼應該幫助他們?

Why do I have to help them?

Source: Tatoeba

為什麼鍋子裡會有電瓶?

Why are there batteries in that pot?

Source: Tatoeba

地球為什麼會自轉呀?

Why does the Earth spin?

Source: Tatoeba

你為什麼來西班牙?

Why did you come to Spain?

Source: Tatoeba

昨天是歷史,明天是謎團,只有今天是天賜的禮物。那就是它為什麼被稱作「當下」的原因。

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present".

Source: Tatoeba

為什麼沒寫作業?快說!

Why didn't you do your homework? Speak up!

Source: Tatoeba

你為什麼不吃菠蘿?

Why don't you eat pineapple?

Source: Tatoeba

我沒告訴瑪麗為什麼我不想讓她和我一起去波士頓。

I didn't tell Mary why I didn't want her to go to Boston with me.

Source: Tatoeba

為什麼要學法文?

Why learn French?

Source: Tatoeba

為什麼我們糾纏細枝末節而不進入正題呢?

Why don't we stop arguing over these piddling matters and get to the issues at hand?

Source: Tatoeba

你為什麼問我?

Why are you asking me?

Source: Tatoeba

你們為什麼這麼生氣?

Why are you guys so angry?

Source: Tatoeba

你為什麼不舉行派對?

Why don't you have a party?

Source: Tatoeba

為什麼我是他們唯一抱怨的人? 他們就這樣拿我作例子, 利用我當代罪羔羊。

Why am I the only one they complain about? They're just making an example out of me and using me as a scapegoat.

Source: Tatoeba

為什麼你們在打噴嚏?

Why are you sneezing?

Source: Tatoeba

為什麼你這個禮拜每天上學都遲到?

Why have you been late to school every day this week?

Source: Tatoeba

為什麼他今天不能打網球呢?

Why can't he play tennis today?

Source: Tatoeba

你為什麼要講這個笑話呢?

Why did you tell this joke?

Source: Tatoeba

你為什麼在我的臥室裡?

Why are you in my bedroom?

Source: Tatoeba

你們為什麼喜歡澳大利亞?

Why do you like Australia?

Source: Tatoeba

為什麼我們進度這麼落後?

Why are we so behind on this?

Source: Tatoeba

你為什麼來這裡?

Why did you come here?

Source: Tatoeba