4 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

我的打字機好像有什麼問題。

Something is wrong with my typewriter.

Source: Tatoeba

你為甚麼不跟他講?

Why don't you talk to him?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆對甚麼都不怕。

Tom isn't afraid of anything.

Source: Tatoeba

你認為我想要甚麼?

What do you think I want?

Source: Tatoeba

你甚麼時候去,他也會在家。

You will find him home whenever you call.

Source: Tatoeba

你們這些姑娘在做甚麼?

What are you girls doing?

Source: Tatoeba

我最近沒甚麼時間看書。

I've got little time for reading these days.

Source: Tatoeba

我知道那是甚麼。

I know what that is.

Source: Tatoeba

你爲甚麼不讓我考駕照呢?

Why wouldn't you let me get a driver's license?

Source: Tatoeba

你根本不開車,有車又有甚麼用?

What's the good of having a car if you don't drive?

Source: Tatoeba

今年流行甚麼款式的外套?

What sort of coats are in fashion this year?

Source: Tatoeba

那能改变甚麼嗎?

Doesn't that change things?

Source: Tatoeba

你喝點甚麼嗎?

Can I get you something to drink?

Source: Tatoeba

你早餐吃了些甚麼?

What did you eat for breakfast?

Source: Tatoeba

你通常甚麼時候上床睡覺?

What time do you usually go to bed?

Source: Tatoeba

你放假打算去甚麼地方玩呢?

Where are you going to go on your vacation?

Source: Tatoeba

你昨天為甚麼在家?

Why did you stay at home yesterday?

Source: Tatoeba

巴西是說甚麼語言的?

What is the language spoken in Brazil?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆不會讓我再買甚麼東西了。

Tom won't let me buy any more stuff.

Source: Tatoeba

你甚麼時候必須去睡覺?

When do you have to go to bed?

Source: Tatoeba

他的目光十分困惑:「我甚麼也沒聽過,所以甚麼也說不出來。」

He said with a perplexed expression, "I've heard nothing, so I can't say anything."

Source: Tatoeba

有沒有甚麼好菜推介?

What would you recommend we eat?

Source: Tatoeba

你為甚麼不去看湯姆?

Why don't you go see Tom?

Source: Tatoeba

你打算甚麼時候出發去日本?

When do you plan to leave for Japan?

Source: Tatoeba

我甚麼也不欠湯姆。

I owe Tom nothing.

Source: Tatoeba

甚麼?現在才十一點?還有一個小時才吃飯呢。

What? It's only eleven? We still have an hour to go before lunch.

Source: Tatoeba

我聽不到你在說甚麼。

I can't hear what you're saying.

Source: Tatoeba

爆炸是由甚麼導致的呢?

What was the cause of the explosion?

What caused the explosion?

Source: Tatoeba

我知道我知道甚麼。

I know what I know.

Source: Tatoeba