1 matching entry and 26 matching sentences.

Words

像是
xiàngshì
to seem as if; to appear

Sentences

看起來像是湯姆贏得了比賽。

It looks like Tom won the race.

Source: Tatoeba

貝蒂說話的口氣像是她知道了一切。

Betty talks as if she knew everything.

Source: Tatoeba

你看起来像是见鬼了。

You look like you've seen a ghost!

Source: Tatoeba

我覺得自己像是不請自來似的。

I felt as if I were an uninvited guest.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆像是我們家庭的一員。

Tom was like a member of our family.

Source: Tatoeba

在懷念舊日時光的時刻,我們可能往往想起童年像是有著幾乎完整幸福的一段時期。

In nostalgic moments we may tend to think of childhood as a time of almost unbroken happiness.

Source: Tatoeba

聽起來像是我戀愛了嗎?

Does it sound like I'm in love?

Source: Tatoeba

「你知道你剛才折斷的是什麼樹嗎?」我回答偵探:「不知道。」偵探透過敞開的門往裡面看,喊道:「喂,你知道他剛才折斷的是什麼樹嗎?」一個年輕女子的聲音說:「嗯,看起來像是紫杉。」偵探坐直身子後,又問了我一遍:「你知道你剛才折斷的是什麼樹嗎?」

"Do you know what kind of tree you just broke?" "No, I don't," I answered the detective. While looking through the open door, the detective shouted, "Hey, do you know what kind of tree he just broke?" "Um, looks like it's a yew plum pine," said the voice of a young woman. After straightening himself in his seat, the detective asked me one more time: "Do you know what kind of tree you just broke?"

Source: Tatoeba

有时我会在一瞬间忽然迷失说话的脉络,像是忽然刮来一阵狂风,将正在演奏的乐谱吹得无影无踪。

Sometimes I will lose the context of my speech in an instant, as if a sudden gust of wind blows away the music score being played without leaving a trace.

Source: Tatoeba

好得不像是真的。

Too good to be true.

Source: Tatoeba

有人說中國像是俄國的殖民地。

Some say that China was like a Russian colony.

Source: Tatoeba

他看起來像是個聰明的男孩。

He looks like a clever boy.

Source: Tatoeba

"親愛的,快,快。有個名為Tatoeba的網站正在拍賣它的句子收藏一句每一分錢!他們甚至有個優惠像是買一百句送一句!" "啊太好了!現在人們收集句子當作嗜好?!這是什麼世界來著!"

"Honey, quick, quick. There's this website called Tatoeba that's auctioning its sentence collection for a cent each! They've even got special offers like buy 100 sentences and get 1 free!" "Ah great! now people collect sentences as a hobby?! What's the world coming to!"

Source: Tatoeba

我看上去像是很有力气的人,可实际上并非如此。

I may look strong, but I'm honestly not.

Source: Tatoeba

你像是在想其它的事情。

It looks like you're thinking about something else.

Source: Tatoeba

它的感觉像是它把你吸到了另外一个世界。

It feels like it's going to absorb you into another world.

Source: Tatoeba

我习惯于收集琐碎的物件,像是集市上卖的香膏,小蜡烛与烛台,只要是那种小巧又可爱的东西,我都会很喜欢。

I tend to collect tiny little objects, like balms sold on the market, little candles and candlesticks. As long as they are tiny and cutesy, I like them.

Source: Tatoeba

我知道这看起来像是失去了某人。

I know what it's like to lose someone.

Source: Tatoeba

她看起来像是饿了。

She looks like she's hungry.

Source: Tatoeba

莊的派對像是個追悼會。

Trang's party was like a wake.

Source: Tatoeba

这个团体内的每个人,像是一个健康的人体内免疫系统里的细胞。

Every person in this community is like a cell in the immune system of a healthy human body.

Source: Tatoeba

在我準備好用英語來訂購東西之後,我走進商店,他們對我打招呼時卻說"Irasshaimase!" 我感覺像是,"搞什麼東西啊...?"

After I got all worked up about ordering in English, I walked in the store and they greeted me with "Irasshaimase!" I felt, like, "What the ...?"

Source: Tatoeba

他看起来像是睡着了,其实已经死了。

He looked asleep, but he was really dead.

Source: Tatoeba

這聽起來可能像是我在自吹自擂, 但是...

This may sound like blowing my own horn, but ...

Source: Tatoeba

這件事情像是電影情節。

That's something like a movie scenario.

Source: Tatoeba

我一心追求智識,也了解了瘋狂與愚蠢。我覺得這就像是追著風跑。智識的背後是傷悲,所以追求智識之人也多了幾分悲傷。

I applied my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing after wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.

Source: Tatoeba